At the weekend, winter came back to Germany. The photo contest "Saab & Schnee" goes into the final round. We have received many great Saab pictures and posted them on the blog. But which are the best for our readers?
The preselection has hit the readers. We've posted the 10 pictures that received the most clicks to vote. Mark and I were spared the agony of choice. Which is good, because we would have really hard to select among the submissions.
The 5 best pictures are awarded. The winners will receive a package with the 2018er Saab calendar from Orio Germany, our supplier for Saab original spare parts. We add a few other saabige trifles, and so 5 nice surprise packages waiting for the winners.
Today we present again the 10 pictures, which were called the most. Two of them with a very big lead over the rest of the 8, and I wonder if the election will show a comparable result. Each reader has one vote and voting ends on 25. March.
The selection should be difficult, there are just too many good Saab pictures. The order of the final selection is arbitrary and is not related to the received clicks. Mark and I are looking forward to the result. Have fun choosing!
Saab & snow. Choose the best Saab photo!
- Image 5: Saab 900 and Toppola in the snow by Thorsten (28% 112 Votes)
- Image 1: Saab two-stroke by Christoph (24% 93 Votes)
- Image 6: Saab 9-5 NG by Claus (15% 58 Votes)
- Image 2: Saab 9-3 and Ludmilla in the snow (8% 33 Votes)
- Picture 9: Saab 9-3 by Justus (8% 30 Votes)
- Image 3: Saab 9-3x by Simon in the snow (6% 23 Votes)
- Image 7: Saab 9-5 NG by Eduard (5% 20 Votes)
- Image 10: Saab 9-3x by Thomas (3% 12 Votes)
- Image 8: Saab 9-3 by Daniel in winter (2% 9 Votes)
- Picture 4: Saab 9-5 NG by Hakan (1% 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 393