Update: 11: 52 / 14: 18
The clouds over the Stallbacka in Trollhättan are threatening and jet black. Today threatens the hurricane, which announces itself since days. There is no public statement available from Saab so far.
The unions are threatening for today with a bankruptcy petition to the competent district court. So far, there is no evidence that at the last minute a cancellation or a salary payment. Because Saab has also communicated nothing over the weekend, which would have helped the unions.
There's a union meeting this afternoon. Then it should be decided whether the way to Vänersborg go to the district court. Meanwhile, union members have spoken out in favor of giving Saab more time to seek a solution.
The meeting of the unions is scheduled for 15:00 p.m. in the form of a video conference. The signals from the union leaders are different. While Stefan Löfven, the chairman of IF Metal, thinks he can wait a reasonable period of time, up to three weeks - provided signals from Saab are given, other union leaders have lost patience. A statement from Saab, i.e. from Victor Muller, would be important now.
The announced and eagerly awaited bridge financing is neither denied nor confirmed.
No matter what happens today, everything is possible and open in every direction - we stay tuned. The blog is in very close contact with Saab.
Even in dramatic developments, something good can be good in the long term. There are many options for Saab. We should think about that and stay calm.