In addition to the promised prizes for the top three places, the jury, consisting of employees from the German branch of Saab Parts AB and the blog team, has decided to donate special prizes. For the longest holiday trip in a Saab and, spontaneously while making the selection, for the most original Saab pictures.
These awardees are already announced, but have to wait until the community has selected the most beautiful Saab vacation photos 2012. So much tension has to be. All participants in the second part of the final will be asked to send their mailing address to the blog by mail! Starting today, the second part of the finals will run for 7 Tage, then the winners will be announced.
Here are our Saab holiday pictures:
Which is the most beautiful Saab holiday photo 2012?
- Sweden on rest area of Erik (38% 126 Votes)
- Saab 9-3 Cambridge by Benjamin (25% 82 Votes)
- Saab 9-3 at the Marmolada of Zslot (14% 47 Votes)
- 9-7x in the Vogtland of Thorsten (5% 17 Votes)
- Saab 900 on the Danube from Renato (4% 14 Votes)
- Saab 9-3 Cabriolet Central Switzerland by Gigi (4% 13 Votes)
- Every weather is convertible weather of Theo (3% 9 Votes)
- Saab 9-3 on Samsoe by Hans Joachim (2% 7 Votes)
- Saab 9-3 convertible in the Wittgensteiner Land of Olaf (2% 7 Votes)
- Ronnie's Saab Image 01 (1% 4 Votes)
- Saab 9-3 SC in Istria from Peter (1% 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 330