Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

The team of Saabblog.net wishes all readers and fans of the cult brand from Trollhättan a nice and peaceful Christmas and a happy new year! Even in free time have fun with our Saabs! As you can see in the picture, some of the extra-cute Christmas presents have already arrived today ...

Saabblog.net wishes all Saab fans a Merry Christmas!
Saabblog.net wishes all Saab fans a Merry Christmas!

I say goodbye to the readers for the next two or three weeks and take a break. In the second or third week of January, it continues, in the meantime, the creative batteries are refueled.

Everyone who has accompanied the blog in the year 2012, and all those who have always helped with information, mails, suggestions and articles, my special thanks! You all have shown that the Saab spirit is very much alive in our country.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Text: tom@saabblog.net

Image: saabblog.net

26 thoughts too "Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!"

• 21. December 2012 at 7: 57 PM

Hello Tom, hello Saabgemeinde,

all the friends of the Saabgemeinde a merry Christmas and all the best for 2013.It can only get better!
    Have had a great experience today. In front of my company in Jena was a black 9.5 II with Chemnitz registration and I was fortunate to have a few words with the owner to change. The family owns several Saabs, just great.
    gruß
    Wolfgang

• 21. December 2012 at 8: 30 PM

Also from me a Merry Christmas to all SAAB drivers!

• 21. December 2012 at 8: 54 PM

Merry Christmas, let's see what lies beneath my tree

• 21. December 2012 at 9: 31 PM

Dear Tom ! You, your family and the entire Saab fan base a happy and merry Christmas and a happy new year. Keep the spirit alive ....

• 21. December 2012 at 10: 34 PM

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year I wish the whole SAAB blog team Germany and Best wishes with the best wishes and thanks for the super reports.
    Kind regards from Switzerland

• 22. December 2012 at 12: 20 AM

Hello Saab fans,

Wish you all happy holidays and a happy new year with hopefully positive news for us. Tom, special thanks for the great and up-to-date coverage of our favorite topic and please continue in 2013, because we are a loyal fan base.

Regards Ralf

• 22. December 2012 at 4: 07 AM

Hmmm, has not anyone noticed that the shown 9-5 SportCombi wears a German license plate holder? The resolution of the image could just give the hint of a Saab center, the place name consists of a few letters ... Just been researched and number two on my list seems to be the direct hit. The Saab Zentrum Kiel seems to be the lucky owner of one of the rare pieces from the auction that has just ended. Congratulations to the Lafrentz Team!

• 22. December 2012 at 9: 05 AM

A RARE BEAUTIFUL PHOTO!
    Also I wish you Tom and everyone in the blog a Merry Christmas, a happy new year 2013 and many carefree, joyful, saabige kilometers with our jewels from Trollhättan.
    PS: Envious, but gracious greetings to Kiel. I would have liked to have that under the Christmas tree ...

Greetings!

Klaus

• 22. December 2012 at 9: 35 AM

Hello to all Saab fans,

Merry Christmas and a happy new year - when you see with what enthusiasm (and love) the Saab fans worldwide stand for the brand, you do not have to be worried.

For all who could not get hold of any of the last Saabs, here is a nice video:

Best regards!

Matthias

• 22. December 2012 at 6: 49 PM

THANK YOU for this link! Unbelievable that this SAAB story is over! Great pictures, the heart is bleeding .... What's left is turbo fun under your own carport! Also in 2013!
      Merry Christmas and happy new year (of course without SAAB!). THANK YOU Tom, for your addictive reports. Good holiday first, stay healthy!

• 22. December 2012 at 10: 02 AM

Merry Christmas to all SAABisti and a good turbo start in 2013!

• 22. December 2012 at 11: 14 AM

I would like to return the greetings - and wish you, Tom, and your family a Merry Christmas, and all the best for 2013. Take some time for the family, and do not buy too many SAABs from the Christmas bonus

• 22. December 2012 at 12: 11 PM

I wish everyone in this nice round, but especially Tom and family happy holidays, a happy new year in 2013 and a nice holiday - hopefully not SAAB-going.
    When my daughter and I brought a Christmas bag to our SAAB dealership a few days ago, there was an 9-5 II SC on the Christmas photo. I thought, I dream. Since the Lafrentz have bought a great Christmas gift.

Dear Christmas greetings from the north

• 22. December 2012 at 6: 27 PM

Then I join in, a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

• 22. December 2012 at 7: 35 PM

Also from me a merry christmas and happy new year!

On the 4. January gets my 9-3 convertible in Kiel, the Griffin front "missed", I'm quite excited.

Greetings from Bad Salzdetfurth

• 22. December 2012 at 9: 49 PM

Also from me to you, Tom, and all other readers only the best wishes for Christmas and all the best for the new year! I still have not given up the hope that Saab will not only live on as a spirit, but also someday and in some form. Best regards, Tobias from Essen.

• 22. December 2012 at 9: 49 PM

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a healthy year 2013! To the editor, I wish to continue the power and stamina to report such interesting reports on the top brand Saab. I am also looking forward to exciting Saab reports next year, maybe with a good outcome? Many thanks and a creative time-out wishes Peter Kern Australië NL.

• 22. December 2012 at 10: 38 PM

Saabishe Christmas to you all !!!!

• 22. December 2012 at 10: 40 PM

Also from Stormarn we wish all blog participants a good start into the New Year - combined with the wish that soon supplies from Trollhättan will start rolling. As far as possible, this should also be "usable" supplies - so please prefer Kai Johan, not only to focus on China, but also to include the existing SAAB fans.

• 23. December 2012 at 8: 37 AM

Hallo,

also a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone, especially Tom. I had already made my early Christmas present with the beautiful 9-3 I and I'm really looking forward to the pickup date.

Regards

Thomas

• 23. December 2012 at 11: 56 AM

Hi Tom,
    Thank you very much for the competent and exciting coverage of our favorite topic! I wish you and all readers a Merry Christmas and a healthy year 2013!
    Greetings from Essen
    Sebastian

• 23. December 2012 at 3: 32 PM

Hi Tom,
    I wish you and your family happy holidays and a happy new year. Also to all Saab drivers / inside. A big thank you to Tom for your tireless reporting, which you bring over the whole year. I just say "hats off".

Greetings from Switzerland

• 23. December 2012 at 4: 50 PM

I would also like to wish the whole SAAB family a merry Christmas and a happy new year in the year 2013 and let's see how it continues with our favorite car brand ......

• 23. December 2012 at 5: 18 PM

Also from Thuringia to all Saab drivers u.Fahrer a happy and contemplative
    Christmas. The team around Tom and especially you, Tom, many thanks for the comprehensive
    Commitment in the year 2012 and the strength to continue next year.
    Also with us in the next year min. 1 new Saab project into the house.

• 23. December 2012 at 5: 30 PM

Many thanks to Tom for the tireless reporting !!!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Hildesheim ...

• 23. December 2012 at 6: 14 PM

Also from South Hesse nice and relaxing Christmas holidays and a good start to the year 2013.
    Thanks to Tom and the blog team for the exciting news and interesting reports from all facets of the Saab world.

ArabicDutchEnglishFrenchGermanitalianportugueserussianspanishSwedish