The start into the new STCC season was from Saab perspective at least expandable. At the first race last weekend on the new airport course in Skövde, the other Swedish brand won the day in style. Nevertheless, the PWR team of Peter Wallenberg had a gratifying start to the racing season and kept all chances open.
The two PWR Racing Saab 9-3 with Emma Kimiläinen and Daniel Haglöf drove into the points, despite all adversities. Haglöf was the best Saab driver in both races and is ranked 5.
At the start of the season, the PWR team made a contribution to the web on the new high-speed course on the Skövde airfield that captures the racing atmosphere. Anyone who has always wanted to be a co-pilot with Emma Kimiläinen and likes a committed driving style will get their money's worth. Fortunately, for the international audience, the drivers don't speak Swedish in the post ...
The credits list shows the sponsorship list of the PWR Racing Team. From the Saab AB on Combitech known names from last season are there. No longer listed is a company that has nothing to do with Saab, because it has lost the brand rights in the summer 2014. You could see that as a clear sign.
The next runs will take place on 29. and 30. May in Anderstorp.
Result: Run 1 Volvo Race Skövde:
1. Thed Bjork, Polestar Racing, 20: 18.378
2. Fredrik Ekblom, Polestar Racing, + 1.454
3. Mattias Andersson, Dacia Dealer Team, + 18.021
4. Daniel Haglof, PWR Racing Team, + 26.310
6. Emma Kimiläinen, PWR Racing Team, + 38.337
10. Roger Samuelsson, Team Tido, + 2 Laps
Result - Race 2 Volvo Race Skövde:
1. Thed Bjork, Polestar Racing, 24: 07.136
2. Fredrik Larsson, WCR / BMW dealer team, + 1.348
3. Mattias Andersson, Dacia Dealer Team, + 6.014
4. Erik Johansson, Team Kia, + 4 Laps
5. Daniel Haglof, PWR Racing Team, + 6 Laps
6. Roger Samuelsson, Team Tido, + 8 Laps
Scoring after 2 runs - STCC 2015
1: Thed Bjork 68
2: Mattias Andersson 45
3: Fredrik Ekblom 43
4: Fredrik Larsson 38
5: Daniel Haglof 30
7: Emma Kimiläinen 14
8: Richard Göransson 12