Swedish-based mobility company NEVS launches a Tianjin Binhai Hi-tech Industrial Development Area (THT).
The program offers car-sharing and ride hailing solutions in Tianjin city, with 15 million inhabitants. The users want to get access to all the NEVS 9-3 EV series. With this green technology collaboration, the ambition is to pave the way for a new type of mobility solutions for modern and sustainable cities.
NEVS wants to provide both electric vehicles and mobility services with the new 9-3 electric vehicles.
THT, where NEVS joint venture factory and R&D are located, is one of the first Chinese national Hi-tech industrial parks. In recent years, by attracting the innovative forerunners, leading projects and international brands, THT has established itself as a role model for the high-end industrial clusters, becoming an important base for domestic science and technology development.
Tianjin, and develop them in full scale with real people in real life situations, with the vision to create a future integrated urban mobility solution " says Mattias Bergman, President at NEVS.
To extend the EV product portfolio for SUVs from the Chinese market, NEVS now also launches a brand new model: NEVS 9-3X SUV.
On June 7th - 9th, NEVS wants to display a concept of the new 9-3 series and visualize more of its future vision at CES Asia in Shanghai.
FEATURES, the new NEVS 9-3 series:
- The new NEVS 9-3 series offers a high level of smart technology to enhance the in-car experience, such as WiFi hotspot, over-the-air software updates and battery management by smart-phone.
- The new NEVS 9-3 series thus offers a world-class filter of cabin air, "Always Clean Air Cabin" (ACAC), with a filter efficiency up to 99%. PM 2.5 from 500 to 50 μg / m3 takes less than one minute to reduce the hazardous particle levels.
- The new NEVS 9-3 series are based on more than 70 years of Saab Automobile engineering experience. This is mirrored by the outstanding driving and riding experience.
- The Swedish Heritage shown in both design, high safety and quality standards.
- The new NEVS 9-3 series has already passed through rigorous comfort, ride and handling testing and wants to launch 2018.
- There are already more than 150'000 9-3 vehicles ordered, from different Chinese companies
- The fleet management portal makes it possible to track and diagnose cars on the road in distance, which will significantly enhance both the drivers 'and passengers' safety and health.
- 300 km range
- Prepared for mobility services:
- Digital car key in smart phone app
- Fleet Management Portal
- Vehicle control by smart phone
- The new NEVS 9-3 series EVs wants to be built into NEVS 'China factories.