Stenhaga Invest - Restart of the former Saab factory in autumn

In Trollhättan, the mood regarding the old Saab factory seems to be getting better every day. With the new start in mind, you can see the return to old greatness. In fact, there is still no official statement on the Emily GT project. NEVS CEO Nina Selander remains silent on this topic.

Other parties are more talkative. 80% of the old Saab factory and the unused land is bought by Stenhaga Invest, the remaining 20% ​​remain in the ownership of NEVS as a possible production site for activities of the Evergrande Group. Svante Andersson, CEO of Stenhaga, has now confirmed the restart of the factory.

Historical photo - old Saab factory Trollhättan
Historical photo - old Saab factory Trollhättan

Yes, I want to


This post is exclusive to our subscribers.

Are you a subscriber or an Aero X Club member?

Log To read the entire article.

Don't have a SaabBlog subscription yet?

But you want a daily dose of Saab and want to read the full article?

Will you Subscriber or a member of the Aero X Club and support the SaabBlog project!

From €1,99 you get full access to all content and promotions and become a member of the Saab world.


Leave a Comment

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked with * marked