For sale Saab 900i, born 1989, 108000 km
The vehicle was bought by Gehri Hermann (+) from 1197 Prangins on 30.08/1989. 28.418 bought and redeemed. Original price at the time: XNUMX francs.
He was also a member of the Saab Griffin Circle.
In the years that Mr. Hermann was the owner, 20000 km came to the clock. Herr Hermann drove
Usually only when the weather is nice. That's why the car is still "stainless"
After Mr. Hermann's death, the Saab came into the possession of Oreibi Automobile in Wiedlisbach, where the car was dry and gun from the weather, stored for 7 years and seldom moved.
In October 2011 I had the opportunity to purchase this “almost” year-old car.
Before the Saab was approved again on November 21.11.2011, XNUMX. Was there any damage to the booth to repair:
Among other things, drain and exchange all liquids. Replace front left brake hose. And the ABS unit had to be replaced.
Then it could start and I could start my adventure with an almost new car!
But on 01.05.20212/XNUMX/XNUMX the Saab had a cable glow fire in the wiring harness. Thanks to the partial coverage
Insurance was taken over the damage and repaired. Since then there has been a new wiring harness from the ignition lock to the engine compartment! In the same breath, a radio remote control was installed.
- March 2013 a new fuel pump was installed.
- September 2013 the trip meter was revised in a specialist workshop and all light bulbs replaced.
- In October 2013 the frost protection vessel and the valve seal were replaced.
- November 2014 the MFK was made.
- June 2015 was the Clutch made new, because this also had a stand damage.
- December 2017 the oil pressure switch was replaced.
- APRIL 2018 the MFK was made and the axle shaft sleeves, brake discs and front disc brakes, the lambda probe and the fuel pressure regulator, and the muffler were replaced at the front right and left.
- October 2018 the Y-pipe and the flange were replaced.
- February 2019 the Cylinder head gasket
- August 2018 the alternator, the water pump and all V-belts were replaced.
- The middle silencer was replaced in February 2021.
- May 2021 rear silencer new
- April 2021, replacement of the main power cable to the battery replaced.
- 06.2021 fresh MFK, for this the following was done; Steering sleeves right and left, front brake discs, front brake lining, replace ball studs front right, Spengler work, rust-removing wheel arch front right, re-sheet metal locally and treat UBS.
Annual service, (OIL, OIL FILTER, GENERAL all fluids checked)
Is in very good shape for his 32 years!
Of course, despite everything, the car has signs of wear and patina.
The Saab can be brought into veteran status (or license plate) with minimal effort.
Because nothing has been tinkered with on this vehicle.
The sky must be covered again.
The car has eight tires.
Get in, drive off and enjoy!
Everything is documented.
The price is negotiable