Last service 166'115km, currently approx. 167'100km (is still redeemed).
Before me I had two owners (including deputy managing director of the Aaretal garage in Münsingen).
- eSID 2
- roof rack (original)
Modifications / optimizations / repairs:
- Leather handles (deer) in the interior
- Carpets with TurboX lettering
- Ambilight (original accessory)
- Strut bar / strut bar
- Front completely in black (new original available for an extra charge of 550.-)
- Undercarriage from Hirsch 5 years old (original still available)
- do88 charge air and oil cooler 2 years old (original still available)
- Taliaferro aluminum cooling water tank (Genuine Saab)
- Fuel sensor replaced 5 years ago
- BlowOff on the turbocharger 2 years old
- Wiper linkage 2 years old
- Rear brake discs almost new. (20tsd km)
- ignition coils and spark plugs (30tsd km)
Information / facts:
- Air conditioning and heating works perfectly
- CD drive works (also mp3)
- Skylight is tight (car wash)
- Haldex and vending machine service including air conditioning gas filled up 2 years ago.
Has always been in a (heated) garage for the last 5 years.
The car was never "pressed" cold (has always undergone a cold start) and was always driven cold! Refueling (almost) exclusively V-Power or 98.
Got 2nd prize at the Saab meeting in Vallorbe three years ago (most beautiful model 9-3II).
The car is in good condition, also thanks to the optimizations mentioned (no tuning!).
Price: VB 13, including all original spare parts, accessories and 500 tires (including original TX rims).
The next MFK appointment is on April 6, 2021, I can still do it for an additional 100.
A test drive and inspection is of course possible (provided you have a driver's license and insurance cover (liability).
I need a station wagon + diesel (the new Saab 9-3 has already been bought) and I still have a 9-5 sedan, but no space for 3 cars.
- Window sometimes has to be tricked with a lock key to close
- right mirror does not collapse
- Rear window seal has lost its color
- Steering wheel is a little rough (wear and tear).
- normal signs of wear on a 12 year old car
EU area: I am not familiar with customs clearance, but have read that a 10% VAT surcharge to DE must be expected (Internet forums).
I would recommend Wolffgramm for customs clearance (read the internet).